Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My New Home

I'm back after my Christmas hiatus. For those of you who have been looking for me, I have moved my blog from its old home at MSN Live Spaces: http://blastfurnacecanada.spaces.live.com. Couple of reasons, first I was getting a bit annoyed at some extensive posts I was writing suddenly getting eaten up by the server for no apparent reason; second, a lot of you expressed your concerns that you didn't want to open up an MSN account just to post comments. That's fine ... since I had a Blogger account anyway, I decided this might be a better place to hang my shingle anyway.

For now, I'm just going to leave comments open to those of you with blogging accounts to cut down on the spam. Once I get a feel for the kinds of comments I am getting here, I may open the door.

I'm going to be fiddling with this a bit, too, to make sure the URL and XML feed is working then I'll resume my ranting.

No comments: