Thursday, April 17, 2008

One word for Hillary Clinton

I ran into a friend from elementary school today. During the talk, I mentioned that I may be volunteering for the local Liberal candidate for Hamilton Mountain, Tyler Banham, in the future federal election; that this is the first time I've felt driven to do so because of what's gone on in Ottawa.

After implying she agreed with how I felt, she then asked me if I saw last night's Disneyfied debate. Unfortunately, I admitted, I did. She then went on to say she thought Charlie Gibson was just plain mean; then she asked me who I would vote for if I could. I said, Obama.

"Me too," she said. "I think Hillary's selfish. I liked her when this started, but the longer it's gone on, I've seen how selfish she is."

Sadly, I had to admit to my friend, that's the conclusion I came to ages ago.

Vote for this post at Progressive Bloggers.

No comments: