Saturday, June 23, 2007

Best wishes for Belinda

It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway: Seeing how cancer has ravaged both sides of my family, I wish Ms Stronach a speedy recovery.

UPDATE (4:59 PM EDT, 2059 GMT): HT to UOH for pointing out the gang at Free Dominion (not all, but some) have found a way of wishing Belinda the best while slamming her. It's no one's business but her own whether she has had an abortion, and in any case there is absolutely no link between the procedure and increased cancer risk. I commented on this nearly two years ago, here; and while I have since identified myself once more as pro-life I still rage people would actually propogate this lie -- and use the trademarked pink ribbon to add insult to injury.

Vote for this post at Progressive Bloggers.

1 comment:

J@ckp1ne said...

I think that linking abortion and cancer just makes the pro life movment look bad,it isn't true so they shouldn't say it.I can't believe that people would be attaching Belinda Stronach at a time like this.