Sunday, September 16, 2007

"Keep sweet."

I've written before about the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints -- a cult which has nothing to do with the main Mormon (or LDS) Church. But now that he's finally on trial, the portrait emerging of his viewpoints is truly sickening and that of the young women he forced to marry him is beyond pathetic.

Warren Jeffs is a monster.

Message to Warren: I hope you find a boyfriend when you go to prison. Twenty of them, in fact. And don't forget to "keep sweet" when they shove theirs up your rear end.

Vote for this post at Progressive Bloggers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I find it humerous that i stumbled upon your blog, i am from Colorado City-a former polyg girl. I agree with you, he can take it in the ass a few times. maybe then he will know what hes done to other people

Unknown said...

crap, i thought my comment was deleted so i reposted. please disregard last one. *blush*