Friday, May 16, 2008

Who cares about Shania Twain?

As the week comes to a close, I take a look at the top ten stories right now at the CBC's website. Number one is the daily Sudoku puzzle. Number two -- is Shania Twain filing for divorce from Mutt Lange.

Okay, it's not a happy story and there's a six year old kid involved ... but aren't there more important things to talk about? Especially when tens of thousands of couples break up every day and we never hear about that?

Reminds me of a bad joke on Air Farce. Neil Young starts to talk about the group Moist. David Crosby perks up and says, "That's the feeling I get whenever I see Shania."

I'll be busy tomorrow campaigning for Tyler Banham, the Liberal candidate here in Hamilton Mountain. I'll catch y'all tomorrow.

Vote for this post at Progressive Bloggers.

No comments: